From the moment you first arrive on campus we want you to experience the love of Jesus Christ and be made to feel at home. As you pull on campus you will find reserved parking for guests across from the main entrance of the worship center (near the back of campus). As you arrive on campus you will see members of our safety and greeter team there to help you find your way around campus. When you enter the worship center you will find many members of our faith family ready to greet you and show you genuine love and fellowship. We want all of our guests to feel as though they have always been part of our faith family so make yourself at home.
God comes first! He is our priority in worship and we desire to give Him our all. You will find that we focus all of our efforts on worship; weekly reminding each other that worship takes place through music, Bible Study, preaching, giving, praying, and fellowship. Our services are filled with a blended style of music as well as expository preaching that are both faithfully focused on the Word of God. Join us and take part in a Spirit-filled time of praise and worship to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
If you are looking for a place to get involved in Bible Study look no further than our CONNECTIONS Small Groups. We have groups for all ages; from our youngest to our oldest. We would love for you to get connected as well. Visit the Connection Point in the Fellowship Hall for more information. Or contact Brian Pippen our Associate Pastor for more details. Email Brian at [email protected].
What should I wear?
- Please come as you are! We truly mean that. At MBC you will find people wearing shorts and t-shirts while others are wearing jeans and a polo. Also you will find people wearing a suit and tie or a fancy dress. We do not want our worship defined by what we wear on the outside but who we are there to worship and serve.
What time is Worship?
- We have two identical worship services. Early service is at 8:15am and our Second service is at 10:30am. Feel free to attend either. Our small-group Bible Study time, known as Connections, is at 9:30.
Where do I park?
- As you pull on campus you will notice signs directing you to parking. Parking is conveniently located near all entrances to various buildings. Visitor parking is located on the South-side of the Campus beside the Worship Center.
What about childcare?
- Childcare is available during all service hours. Preschool activities are available for all younger children during our worship services and a "nursery" is also provided for bed babies and toddlers. For more information contact our Children's Minister, Sarah Beth Henderson.
How do I become a member?
- You can become a member of MBC through a variety of ways; trusting in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and following through with Believer's Baptism, Transferring membership from a sister Baptist Church, Affirming your commitment to Christ through Believer's Baptism. Pastor Shane would love to visit with anyone desiring membership at Macedonia.